The West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is recruiting senior business leaders to help shape the economic future of the West of England.
Seeking Business leaders that are inspirational, influential and have the credibility to champion the West of England at regional, national and international level.
They will have knowledge and expertise in the region’s industry, ideally this will include key areas, such as:
- Aerospace and advanced engineering
- Digital creative and high tech
- Law, finance and insurance
- Infrastructure (planning, housing, transport, digital)
- Business growth and innovation
The LEP meets six times per year. All business roles are voluntary.
Further information can be found here: Business Board Member Role Requirement
Expressions of interest should be emailed along with a short biography or CV to email@example.com by Friday 24 November 2017.