Need business advice quickly?
Introducing the Professional Advice Service (PAS) - an exclusive service for Business West Chambers of Commerce members.
By becoming a member, you'll be joining a vibrant business community where you can share ideas, access new opportunities and generate leads for your business. As part of your membership benefits, we offer this advice service to help with any business-related matter.
The PAS provides:
- 30 minutes FREE advice over the telephone from a legal or accountancy firm in the area
- Advice on any business related matter
- 1-2-1 telephone consultations available to every member of your staff
- A service you can use as often as you need it
- Expert advisors based locally
With GDPR coming in to effect on 25th May 2018, it is now more important than ever to get all the advice you can so you can prepare your business for GDPR compliance. If you would like more information on the GDPR, visit our dedicated hub where you can access the latest advice and events.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0800 980 2789
Let us help you
By registering your interest, we'll be equipped to help answer any questions you may have about the GDPR and provide further information about how it will affect your business