Our latest Local Sector Skills Statements report on local sector knowledge and expertise, plus wider regional and national intelligence. Gain insight about skills challenges in Distribution, notable achievements and skills priorities and objectives for 2018/2019.
"The distribution sector represents a major section of business in the West of England, and the region is home to many dynamic distribution and logistics companies. It has great potential for further growth, particularly in the regional Enterprise Areas that adjoin the road networksn and the sea port."
The statement covers:
- An overview of the distribution sector in the West of England
- Key facts and statistics about skills in this sector
- Significant sector achievements in the region
- Core skills priorities and objectives for the industry
- Results from our Business Skills and Training Survey 2018
Skills West is working together with businesses and training providers to develop the current and future skills of the sector. Download a copy of the skills report and be part of building a sustainable workforce in the West of England.