Our latest Local Sector Skills Statements report on local sector knowledge and expertise, plus wider regional and national intelligence. Gain insight about skills challenges in Professional and Financial Services, notable achievements and skills priorities and objectives for 2018/2019.
"The UK is a major centre for the professional services that support financial services, such as legal, accounting and management consulting. Together these sectors comprise the financial and professional services ecosystem that is integral to the UK’s global competitiveness.."
The statement covers:
- An overview of the professional and financial services sector in the West of England
- Key facts and statistics about skills in this sector
- Significant sector achievements in the region
- Core skills priorities and objectives for the industry
- Results from our Business Skills and Training Survey 2018
Skills West is working together with businesses and training providers to develop the current and future skills of the sector. Download a copy of the skills report and be part of building a sustainable workforce in the West of England.