Business West Initiative and Western Training Provider Network (WTPN) hosted this online business event.
Businesses in the West of England (WoE) are pledging their unspent apprenticeship levy to a new scheme which is helping to drive apprenticeship engagement and job creation across the region.
Attendees were able to find out:
- How your business can benefit from unspent funds in the region.
- How you can pledge your unspent apprenticeship levy.
- Why the West of England Combined Authority is funding the WTPN to support businesses access unspent levy funds.
- The local need to support small businesses to drive economic recovery with skilled recruits.
- The role your business can play in our region to support business in your supply chain & sector.
- How the local Share to Support scheme can add value to your CSR strategy.
This event gives the opportunity to hear about the levy share scheme and ask questions to a panel of experts. Hear from local large employers who are using their unspent apprenticeship levy to support small businesses and drive community impact across the region.
Lloyds Bank and Southern Coop give an insight into how they are using their apprenticeship levy through the Share to Support scheme to tackle local skills gaps, support job creation and connect with small businesses in their supply chain and sector.
This event is delivered as a partnership of the Western Training Provider Network and Business West Initiative as part of the Workforce for the Future programme, which helps your business identify employee development areas, plan and adapt for the future, upskill and retrain employees and access new talent.
The partners are delivering Workforce for the Future in collaboration with the West of England Combined Authority.