Did you know that T-level industry placements support young people to train in technical subjects and carry out a work placement at the same time?
Can you offer a quality work placement that works for your business too? T-Levels are a two-year Level 3 technical courses for 16-19-year olds (equivalent to three A Levels) with a mix of classroom study and industrial work placements.
Benefits to your business include:
• Growing talent in your business’ subject and skill areas
• Helping existing staff to enhance their management and mentoring capability
• Forming valuable partnerships with schools and colleges
• Raising your company’s profile and diversity.
- Anna Sutton – Associate consultant at the Strategic Development Network.
- Marion Patterson – Employer Engagement Co-ordinator from the Education & Training Foundation.
- Simon Bone – Work Placements Manager at Weston College & Jon Domaille, Assistant Principle, Learner Journey & Customer Relations at Bath College.