Attract, train and retain the right people.
Skills West is a 'one stop' free impartial skills advice service. We offer solutions to the skills needs in your business.
Our experienced team of skills advisers provide:
- advice on new apprenticeship standards and funding, covering 90% of training costs
- help to identify your skills and training needs
- advice on the best training solutions for your business
- access to relevant training providers
- guidance on how to attract and retain the best people
- advice on how to raise the profile of your employment opportunities
This service is a partnership with the Western Training Provider Network and local and national training providers. We are here to help identify and tackle skills gaps in your business and connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you get the most relevant, quality training.
Skills West is funded through the European Social Fund and Education & Skills Funding Agency and commissioned by the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership. This service is exclusive businesses based in the West of England and is only available for a limited time.
Drive your business forward with a skilled workforce
Our specialist skills advice and support will connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you and your staff receive access to quality and relevant training.