Are you facing challenges running and growing your business in Swindon and Wiltshire?
You've established your business and have begun trading and now you're ready to take your business to the next level - growth! There are a myriad of ways to grow your business, however it's not the easiest landscape to navigate and it's easy to lose your motivation and direction without the right support to guide you.
That's where the Swindon and Wiltshire SME Growth Programme can help! The programme will provide you with upto 12 hours of support to ensure that you have the skills and knowledge to successfully grow and develop your business. From providing you with the skills to market your business and create robust financial plans, applying for a start-up loan, or accessing tailored business advice, working closely with our growth advisers will give you the head start that you need. Simply book onto a workshop to get started.
The support package includes:
- Business Planning and Finance workshops
- Marketing Made Easy workshops
- Online Marketing Made Easy workshops
- Social Media Made Easy workshops
- PR workshops
- LinkedIn workshops
- One to one support for start-up loan applications
- One to one, tailored business support and advice
The Swindon and Wiltshire SME Growth Programme can kick start your business growth and take your business success to the next level.
How we can help
Whether you’re looking to attract more customers, create new jobs, enhance your business skills or increase the overall productivity of your business, the Swindon and Wiltshire SME Growth Programme will help your business grow faster and more efficiently.
In order to be eligible for support, individuals and businesses must be:
- Based in either Swindon or Wiltshire
- Able to confirm that they have not received over €200,000 of De minimis state aid support in the last 3 years
- Registered with Companies House or with HMRC as sole-trader.
- Able to demonstrate that they are an SME and:
- Employ fewer than 250 staff and;
- Either have a turnover of no more than €50m or a current balance sheet of €43m
- Not be more than 25% owned by a firm who do not comply with the preceding criteria.
The following sectors are not eligible for support: banking & insurance, retail, child minding or nurseries, fishery and aquaculture sectors, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products/ raw food, the coal, steel and shipbuilding sectors, the synthetic fibres sector, or education or an area supported by a local authority.
How to get started
The first step to joining the programme is to attend one of our many workshops listed above. All the relevant paperwork will be explained and given to you at the workshops. On completion of the programme you will have the opportunity to apply for an SME growth grant of between £2,000 and £10,000.