As a member we want to bring a number of Chamber-specific support services and opportunities to your attention as part of our Trading through Coronavirus support directory. We've curated a selection of Chamber benefits most useful in supporting your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Boost your business recovery with a suite of Chamber support products and services detailed below, including: *PR services *high-impact webinars *free professional advice * B2B introductions *tender alert service * digital marketing *networking *updates on grants/support opportunities.
Make the most of being a part of one of the largest business support networks in the West where people in this ready-made community come together to find new business, support each other and make change.
Business West Chambers of Commerce has partnered with JournoLink PR to give you an easy and affordable way of getting your news in front of journalists who matter. Building your brand profile for your business and growing your exposure is an essential part of driving increased sales.
The platform provides you with the following tools:
- A press release distribution system, enabling users to send news stories to a targeted database of over 10,000 journalists, and analytics to track who's interested.
- A media requests function, enabling journalists to access, through you, commentators and spokespersons from businesses relevant to the request.
- A media room builder, enabling you to build and manage a press page for your website, which automatically updates when press releases are distributed via the platform.
Through the Business West Chambers of Commerce partnership with JournoLink the cost for businesses is just £44 a month (+ VAT).
British Chambers of Commerce Virtual Events
The Business West Chambers of Commerce, (in association with the British Chambers of Commerce) are running a series of highly relevant and engaging online events and webinars.
These events are designed to support your business during the Coronavirus outbreak. There’s much to choose from with a global leadership programme, global trade months and the ‘Countdown to Change’ ChamberCustoms series.
And the great news is, if you’re a Business West Chamber member or an export documentation customer, you can attend these events for FREE. The cost for non-member businesses is £20.
Tender Alert Service
Every day hundreds of public sector contracts notices worth more than £100,000 are published in the Supplement of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). Our Tender Alert Service gives you daily notifications of contracts relevant to your sector.
Raise your Profile via the Business West website
With around 27,000 web visitors every month - this is a great platform to get your business seen.
Chamber members can use their online tools to access a range of online publishing options to promote their business to fellow businesses through the local Chamber network across Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire & Wiltshire.
Chamber Members can post:
- Events and webinars - a great way to promote your latest events
- Company news - share your news stories with a wider audience
- Blog posts, Q&As & Case studies - tell your story to members across our wide network
- Business opportunities - share latest offers from desk space to skills requests
- Tenders - find and publish formal tenders to secure future business
- Company profile including key staff members - meet the Chamber business movers and shakers across our region
Professional Advice Service (PAS)
Need business advice quickly? The Professional Advice Service (PAS) is an exclusive service for Business West Chambers of Commerce members providing:
- 30 minutes FREE advice over the telephone from a legal or accountancy firm in the area
- Advice on any business related matter
- 1-2-1 telephone consultations available to every member of your staff
- A service you can use as often as you need it
- Expert advisors based locally
Zoom around the Room – Chamber Networking
Join us for an update on how we are continuing to support business in these turbulent times, as well as an excellent opportunity to catch up and network with fellow members online; look out for some familiar faces and some new faces!
The Chambers offer you the chance to make smart connections for you and your company. Successful networking can help you raise your profile, meet new customers and suppliers, develop your knowledge, explore new ideas, find investment, establish partnerships and build a presence in other markets.
Peer to Peer Support
Business West Chambers of Commerce is working with The Alternative Board to give you a free 3-month membership of a peer to peer board plus 1-2-1 coaching to support your business for growth and success. Gain more clarity and focus on your business by collaborating with like-minded business owners and benefit from their experience.
This free benefit, worth £2,500 will give Chamber Members access to:
- One monthly, four-hour board meeting held online for a period of 3 months
- One hour of 1-2-1 coaching/mentoring support per month with a TAB coach
- Full membership to TAB and access to online TAB tools
Call 0800 980 2789