Deal or no deal, we're here to help you navigate your business successfully through Brexit and beyond. Through Trading Through Brexit we address some of the biggest issues most likely to affect you.
(Credit: Location at The Engine Shed, Bristol)
The biggest Brexit questions answered
As one of the lead Chambers of Commerce in the UK we are closely monitoring Brexit negotiations as they continue, and aim to provide clarity on any proposed changes and how they might impact on British businesses.
Matt Griffith, Director of Policy at Business West and an experienced business adviser with expertise in trade negotiations and economy policy, heads up an expert team ready to help you make sense of the changes as they happen and provide answers to the questions you may have.
How we can help you prepare your business for Brexit:
- Register to raise a question - register with Trading Through Brexit to ask our team of experts a business-related question. We aim to answer as many questions as possible - see FAQS for some of the questions posed so far. Your questions also help us to shape the content we develop to help all businesses.
- Sign up for insights & information - opt-in to receive a regular 'Brexit Update' email and we'll keep you posted with insights and information to help to trade successfully through Brexit and beyond.
- Watch Brexit video series - watch our video series designed to keep you informed; our first video shares the three key issues you need to consider in order to determine how at risk your business is when we leave Europe. Presented by Matt, he helps you identify if your business might be at risk and what to do about it.
- Access Brexit-related resources - access a wide range of vital guides and signposts to information you will need to help you prepare for Brexit. Need an EORI number? Brexit checklist? Take a look.
- See what other businesses are asking? - see what questions businesses like yours are asking and how we have responded in our FAQs series.
Register with Trading Through Brexit
We've connected with over 500 businesses across the region seeking guidance and advice on Brexit-related issues.