We've helped over 1000 businesses get prepared for Brexit over the last year, answering questions on how leaving the EU may impact their business and providing vital guidance and resources, face to face consultations and dedicated workshops.
Deal or no deal, ask us a question via our online form or call our hotline on 01275 370900.
The biggest Brexit questions answered
As one of the lead Chambers of Commerce in the UK we closely monitor Brexit negotiations as they continue, and aim to provide clarity on any proposed changes and how they might impact on British businesses.
Matt Griffith, Director of Policy at Business West and an experienced business adviser with expertise in trade negotiations and economy policy, heads up an expert team ready to help you make sense of the changes as they happen and provide answers to the questions you may have.
(Credit: Location at The Engine Shed, Bristol)
How we can help you get prepared for Brexit:
- Register to raise a question - register with Trading Through Brexit to ask our team of experts a business-related question. We aim to answer as many questions as possible - see FAQS for some of the questions posed so far.
- Sign up for insights & information - opt-in to receive a regular 'Brexit Update' email and we'll keep you posted with insights and information to help you trade successfully through Brexit and beyond.
- Watch Brexit video series - watch our video series designed to keep you informed; our first video shares the three key issues you need to consider in order to determine how at risk your business is when we leave Europe. Presented by Matt, he helps you identify if your business might be at risk and what to do about it.
- Access Brexit-related resources - access vital guides and links to information you will need to help you prepare for Brexit. Need a Brexit checklist? Take a look.
- See what other businesses are asking? - check out the questions businesses like yours are asking and how we have responded in our FAQs series.
Register with Trading Through Brexit
We've connected with over 500 businesses across the region seeking guidance and advice on Brexit-related issues.
We take your data very seriously and are committed to the privacy and security of it. Our Privacy Statement, available at www.businesswest.co.uk/privacy, explains the types of personal data we may collect about you and how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe. This service is funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), and your data will be shared with them. Their privacy notice is available at Personal information charter - BEIS
Where you provide personal data to us, it is essential that you have the right to give us that personal data, and to allow us to use it as anticipated by the arrangements between us. This includes where the personal data that you are providing relates to people other than yourself. We will rely on you to make sure that you do have those rights.