Businesses across the South West have just one month to wait until the South West Business & Community Expo, which is expected to attract over 900 businesses and 100 exhibitors.
Taking place at STEAM on Thursday 30th June, attendees can look forward to speed networking and a 1-2-1 zone with social media, international trade and business start-up experts.
The event is free to attend and is returning for its forth consecutive year after the organisers teamed up with Business West to bring local businesses a bigger, better and more exciting show.
This year’s exhibition brings a number of influential names to the region. Keynote speakers include:
- Brad Burton – The UK’s Number 1 Motivational Speaker, best selling author and founder and managing director of the international business networking group 4Networking.
- Julianne Ponan – Award winning young entrepreneur and CEO of brand Creative Nature.
- Sgt Nick Clement - Double amputee and Afghanistan war hero turned inspirational speaker.
- Alison Edgar - The ‘Entrepreneur’s Godmother’ and sales guru.
- Richard Woods – Marketing Genius known for finishing in the Final 5 of the last series of The Apprentice.
Everyone that attends and registers will also receive two free tickets to Newbury Racecourse, the chance see the Swindon Wildcats Ice Hockey Team play and a delegate pack with promotional business offers.
You can book your place online today at www.southwestexpo.co.uk
There are also a few exhibition stands remaining. If you would like more information about exhibition packages call Alec on 01793 862 510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian Larrard, Director of the Swindon & Wiltshire Initiative, Business West said:
“Building on the success of the past three shows, this is an excellent opportunity for local businesses to exhibit their products and to make new contacts. With a month to go there is already a buzz in the business community about this event.”
Alec Jones-Hall, Director of South West Expo, said:
“The numbers speak for themselves. With over 900 businesses, 100 exhibitors and a number of influential names set to speak, firms have the chance to walk away from the show with valuable advice and new contacts. This year’s event is not to be missed.”