Wiltshire is as famous for ancient monuments such as Stonehenge, as it is world-leading innovative businesses such as Dyson.
Wiltshire Chamber of Commerce connects businesses from across the county and works in partnership with charities, the public sector and Government to help your grow your business and stimulate local economic growth.
Under the directorship of Ian Larrard, who is also Director of the Swindon Initiative, Governor of Swindon College and Chair of Swindon BID, Wiltshire’s businesses are brought together to collaborate and profit from sharing knowledge, goods and services.
Wiltshire Chamber members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Raise your profile online, in the press and among your peers
- Opportunities to find new business and advance your sales pipeline
- Network with experienced and influential business leaders in the local area and beyond
- Have your views represented at a local and national level to decision makers who listen
- Gain preferential access to training, advice and support services to help your business grow
Plus, as part of Business West, Wiltshire Chamber provides a local access point to government funding, business services and support, as well as other business opportunities available via your fellow members.
Check out the members' area to view the members' directory, latest tenders and business opportunities, events and news from the local business community.