Bristol is an economic powerhouse in aerospace and defence, high-technologies, higher education, professional and legal services, media and creative industries.
Bristol Chamber of Commerce plays a central role in helping local businesses capture and nurture these opportunities, while ensuring that Bristol’s reputation for business remains high.
James Durie is the Chief Executive of the Bristol Chamber. A Bristol native, James has dedicated the past 17 years of his career to helping Bristol and its businesses reach their true potential. Reflective of this, in addition to his role as Chamber Director, he works closely with the largest employers in the city and has a track record of success in delivering landmark projects to improve business, the economy and culture in the city.
Bristol Chamber members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Raise your profile online, in the press and among your peers
- Opportunities to find new business and advance your sales pipeline
- Network with experienced and influential business leaders in the local area and beyond
- Have your views represented at a local and national level to decision makers who listen
- Gain preferential access to training, advice and support services to help your business grow
Plus, as part of Business West, Bristol Chamber, also encompassing South Gloucestershire Chamber interests, provides a local access point to government funding, business services and support, as well as other business opportunities available via your fellow members. Check out the members' area to view the members' directory, latest tenders and business opportunities, events and news from the local business community.