Trading Through Coronavirus
We provide guidance & support on Coronavirus (COVID-19) for businesses, employers and employees in the region.
Our Finance Hub provides key information on a wide range of options available, as well as access to approved providers.
The rural county of Gloucestershire has a diverse business community spanning the north and south, town and country.
Gloucestershire Chamber of Commerce is a strategic forum, that joins these businesses together, in order to collaborate and profit from sharing knowledge, goods and services
The Chamber’s Director, Ian Mean is an experienced business writer who has held several editorial positions at a number of the county’s local newspapers, and who knows everybody who is anybody and everything there is to know about business in Gloucestershire.
Gloucestershire Chamber members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Raise your profile online, in the press and among your peers
- Opportunities to find new business and advance your sales pipeline
- Network with experienced and influential business leaders in the local area and beyond
- Have your views represented at a local and national level to decision makers who listen
- Gain preferential access to training, advice and support services to help your business grow
Plus, as part of Business West, Gloucestershire Chamber provides a local access point to government funding, business services and support, as well as other business opportunities available via your fellow members.
Check out the members' area to view the members' directory, latest tenders and business opportunities, events and news from the local business community.