*SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW & EXISTING TENANTS*
Get 20% discount on Swindon & Wiltshire Initiative membership for one year
Park House is one of Swindon’s most prestigious, Grade II* listed buildings.
Expect high ceilings, large windows, period features and stunning views across the park. Recently refurbished, it successfully blends Victorian grandeur with commercial offices and 21st century technology.
It’s just a ten-minute walk from the railway station, shopping centre and designer outlet with shops, restaurants and parking nearby. Tenants include English Heritage, Balfour Beatty, solicitors firms as well as a diverse collection of independent businesses.
Take a virtual tour of Park House
- Flexible ‘easy-in, easy-out’ terms
- Recently refurbished
- All utilities and business rates included
- Broadband connection and Cat5 cabling
- Full reception services
- Boardroom hire discount
- Meeting room availability
- 24 hour access, security and CCTV
- Park views
- Bike rack and shower facilities
- Virtual office services
- Kitchen facilities with fresh bean to cup coffee
- Breakout area with TV
- Managers' parking space
- Within walking distance of train station and town centre
How we can help
Park House offers a range of serviced office space that can accommodate from 1 to 10 workstations and prices start from £300 per month including a managers' parking space.
We can provide affordable commercial serviced office space with no hidden extras - all bills and rates included, with flexible monthly terms. This is an ideal location to base your business.
Park House is proud to be home to the Swindon and Wiltshire Initiative, with all tenants benefitting from onsite access to a host of business support services.
Where to find your new office
Park House is located approximately 1/2 mile from Swindon town centre which can be easily reached by train or car.
Directions to Park House from Bristol Street Car Park:
Exit the Bristol Street car park from the sloped entrance and turn right, walk along Bristol Street. Follow Bristol Street until you reach Church Place, turn left. Follow Church Place until you reach the end of the road and Park House will be on the corner to your left.
- Thank you all so much for being a really great team. Our offices [Park House] have been well set up and your team have looked after us and our space exceptionally – nothing has been too much trouble to arrange. Cannot tell you how much we appreciated our ‘home from home’ – not to mention the fantastic coffee!
Get in touch with our team at Park House
If you'd like to base your business in a truly impressive Swindon building then look no further. Contact a member of our team on 01793 698 000 or complete our contact form.