How we can help
Park House offers a range of serviced office space that can accommodate from 1 to 10 workstations, so whether you're just starting out, beginning to grow your business or need space for just some of your team, we can help. Our office space is affordable with no hidden extras and flexible monthly terms.
Park House is proud to be home to the Swindon and Wiltshire Initiative, with all tenants benefitting from onsite access to a host of business support services.
Meeting room hire
Our main meeting room is also available to hire on a half-day or full-day basis, to host face-to-face meetings with your team or clients. Boasting a new big screen and upgraded Wi-Fi it is also now fully equipped for hybrid meetings and refreshments are available as needed. Find out more here.
Take a virtual tour of Park House
Our office space features:
- Flexible ‘easy-in, easy-out' terms
- Recently refurbished
- All utilities included
- Broadband connection and Cat5 cabling
- Full reception services
- Boardroom hire discount
- Meeting room availability with hybrid meeting facilities
- 24-hour access, security, and CCTV
- Park views
- Bike rack and shower facilities
- Kitchen facilities with fresh bean-to-cup coffee
- Breakout area with TV
- One allocated managers' parking space
- 2 electric vehicle charging points - booking essential
- Within walking distance of train station and town centre
Current availability for office space
History of Park House
Park House, a spacious yellow brick residence overlooking the GWR Park, was built for the railway company doctor in 1876. However, in the early days of the company's presence in Swindon the medical officer's situation was far more precarious.
Continue the story by downloading the GWR Doctors PDF