Join 160 fellow business and community leaders to positively shape and influence our region. We welcome organisations from all sectors, those who share our vision of creating a prosperous city region for all, where business and community thrives. You can see our Initiative Members in our Member Directory here.
By joining the Bristol & West of England Initiative we can help you to:
- Positively shape and influence agendas that affect your business such as; improving transport and mobility, tackling the skills shortage, housing and employment land allocation and tackling climate change
- Ensure that your business voice is central to place making and the built environment locally
- Engage in key public and private sector partnerships, including working with MPs and key decision makers to help influence policy and shape major projects
- Work in partnership with key institutions across the city including Visit West, Bristol Ideas and supporting the various Business Improvement Districts
- Support local campaigns such as AskingBristol, CyclingWorks Bristol and Feeding Bristol
- Development business opportunities with fellow members and partners