Why choose Business West for your career?
Business West is a Certified B Corp, which recognises us as a business that meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. Business West has also been named one of the best companies to work for in a national survey by Best Companies.
We know that we're successful because of our people. They are the most valuable asset of this organisation.
We offer excellent on-the-job training, competitive employee benefits and a flexible working environment to help our staff succeed to the best of their abilities across the organisation. And, we're always on the look out for new talented individuals to come and join us to help shape the business and drive its future success.
We want you to feel welcome from your first moments with us. During your induction you'll meet the diverse teams within the business, take a tour of our beautiful building & grounds and we'll take the time to learn what you need from us to be successful in your role.
- Our friendly, approachable teams encourage cross department working and encourage project working groups
- Individual annual performance reviews
- We encourage regular catch up's with your line manager as well as a annual appraisal
- Work shadowing in other departments if you have an interest
- Staff days - we have quarterly staff days with a different theme each time. During 2016 we had a summer picnic and also a wellness staff day with mini training sessions on nutrition and exercise etc
- Sport types - you could join our rugby or circuits teams that train in our grounds each week
Look out for some of our 'Life at Business West' stories below to find out more.