As part of Workforce for the Future, the Adult Social Care Workforce Resilience Programme provides fully-funded, tailored, in-depth support to help your organisation plan and adapt for the future by identifying your current and future skills needs.
This programme will support leaders and managers of care organisations to build, develop and sustain their workforce, via 1-2-1 sessions with expert advisors and a range of topical workshops run by industry experts.
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help your organisation with 1-2-1 support and topical workshops, get in touch with the team.
How can we help?
With the support of our experienced skills advisors, you will:
- Complete a comprehensive people and skills needs analysis
- Develop a detailed implementation and action plan for workforce development
- Receive practical help for digital adoption processes and skills
- Grow your organisation through strategic business support and consultation
What are the benefits?
- Receive expert advice, guidance and resources aimed to support leaders & managers
- Support and guidance to focus on workforce wellbeing and resilience
- Connect with a dedicated network of like-minded businesses
- Join CPD, sector based and inspirational workshops
- Take part in a Peer to Peer action learning programme
Leaders and managers will receive support in:
- Recruitment & Retention
- Staffing Levels & Training
How much will it cost?
Workforce for the Future is a fully-funded service for SMEs based in the West of England.
Register your interest
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help, get in touch via our contact form.
About Workforce for the Future
Business West is delivering Workforce for the Future in collaboration with other partners and the West of England Combined Authority.
For more information on Workforce for the Future, please visit the West of England Growth Hub. The Growth Hub is the West of England Combined Authority’s dedicated business support service which offers free, one-to-one advice and guidance for SMEs.
The West of England Workforce for the Future programme has received £4m of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information visit: https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.