The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) - helping ambitious businesses innovate and grow internationally. We provide expert advice and support for businesses looking to commercialise ideas and succeed in new markets.
Our EEN South West team of specialists provide sector specific support and can help your business to:
- identify opportunities
- find international partners
- apply for Research and Development (R&D) funding
- prepare for private investment and identify suitable funding sources
- create and unlock a culture of innovation
- develop and implement IP strategies for growth
As the world’s largest business support network, EEN operates in over 60 countries and employs more than 4000 staff in the European Union and beyond through a network of over 600 partner organisations. The network is free and simple to use providing access to local knowledge and expertise.
Enterprise Europe Network is jointly funded by the European Commission and Innovate UK and delivered by Business West in the South West.
Enterprise Europe Network has outlined its commitment to customers in its EEN Client Charter.