Develop and grow your business with specialist support, though the Somerset Innovation Network.
What is the Somerset Innovation Network?
The Somerset Innovation Network offers business support for innovative organisations in the Somerset area.
Bringing together three innovation centres in Somerset - iAero in Yeovil, Digital Innovation Centre in Taunton and SEIC in Bridgwater, the network aims to encourage collaboration and innovation between businesses, whilst helping them grow and develop through a variety of tailored business support, listed below.
We want to drive innovation in Somerset and make support for businesses easier to access.
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help your business, get in touch with the team.
What support can my business receive?
Once signed up to this fully-funded programme, the business support you will benefit from includes:
What business areas can we help you with?
Businesses will be able to access support in the following areas:
- Business Diagnostic and Action Planning
- Business Process and Structure
- Investor Readiness
- Principles of collaboration
- Market Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Product Certification
- Data Analysis
- 3D Printing
- Knowledge transfer
- Digital IP
- Access to Finance
Who can access the Somerset Innovation Network?
To be able to access this support your business must:
- Be based in Somerset (excluding North Somerset and Bath and North East Somerset) or Somerset or Dorset (if in the Advanced Manufacturing and Aerospace sector)
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Have a turnover of less than £43 million
- Be in the Low Carbon, Digital or Advanced Manufacturing and Aerospace sectors, be a business that is part of their supply chain, or moving into these sectors
How will the support be delivered?
Support will be in the form of 1-2-1 advice with business advisors and specialists, as well as the chance to attend a variety of informative workshops.