So you’ve got your business idea and you know that it’s viable, now you want to get started, but what steps do you need to take? There’s a lot to consider, but the good news is you don’t have to go it alone!
The majority of start-up businesses fail within the first three years and the best way to ensure your continued success is to develop a strong network of support. This support can be in the form of mentoring, access to resources, networking or dedicated advice.
How we can help
Whether you have a business idea that you would like to explore further, or have recently started trading, we can help you to take your business to the next level.
Our Start & Grow programme provides a bespoke package of support that is tailored to your individual needs and your business idea.
Throughout the Start & Grow programme you’ll have access to one-to-one business support and advice, training, mentoring and funding guidance. All you need is the passion to make your business a success.
During the programme you’ll receive:
• A 1-2-1 assessment with an experienced, independent business adviser who’ll review your business idea and formulate your next steps.
• A personalised start-up support programme, including guidance, advice and peer learning, leading to the development of a robust business plan.
• Dedicated support with your funding application.
• Ongoing support for 3 years to ensure your business success.
• Free Chamber of Commerce membership for 3 years.
• Free 12 month subscription to Enterprise Nation.
Our 3 year Start & Grow programme costs only £100.
You'll need to be pre-start-up or have recently registered your business, looking to employ staff within the next 3 years, or have a business partner, or looking to receive personal or external investment within the next 3 years.
How to get started
Make your business idea a reality and gain the confidence to become a success with our tailored suite of start-up support, contact a member of our team today!