Attract, train and retain the right people.
Your people are key to productivity and business growth. In the region, our low unemployment rate often means businesses struggle to find employees with the correct skills. This is where we can help.
Our skills advisers will help to identify and tackle skills gaps in your business. We’ll connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you get the most relevant, quality training.
Whether you’re looking to take on an apprentice, up-skill your existing staff or attract new staff with the right skills and knowledge, we can signpost you to organisations and funding which most businesses don’t even know exist.
Our free impartial skills support provides:
- advice on new apprenticeship standards and funding, covering 90% of training costs
- help to identify your skills and training needs
- advice on the best training solutions for your business
- access to relevant training providers
- guidance on how to attract and retain the best people
- advice on how to raise the profile of your employment opportunities
Have a question?
If you have any specific skills questions or would like to speak to one of our advisers about your business' skills requirements, simply let us know. Call us on 0330 124 4446 or submit your enquiry today.