Our latest Local Sector Skills Statements report on local sector knowledge and expertise, plus wider regional and national intelligence. Gain insight about skills challenges in the Creative and Digital sector, notable achievements and skills priorities and objectives for 2018/2019.
"The creative industries are rightly regarded as a beacon of excellence and pride in the West of England. The social, economic and political identity of the area is underpinned by its cultural heritage, socially engaged approach and its future creative and digital growth ambitions across all sectors."
The statement covers:
- An overview of the creative and digital sector in the West of England
- Key facts and statistics about skills in this sector
- Significant sector achievements in the region
- Core skills priorities and objectives for the industry
- Results from our Business Skills and Training Survey 2018
Skills West is working together with businesses and training providers to develop the current and future skills of the sector. Download a copy of the skills report and be part of building a sustainable workforce in the West of England.