As a busy business owner you know that there are lots of things you need to do in order to reach your target market.
You might go to networking events, do email marketing campaigns, send out direct mail or exhibit at exhibitions.
You know that social media is one of the things on that list, but many business owners find it difficult to get their head round it and think that they don’t have enough time to do it all. Unfortunately most people think there are only two ways of approaching social media: either do it a lot, or don’t do it at all.
We'll show you how you can have a social media presence that doesn’t take up too much time, but still delivers the basic results you would want from it.
This guide is for business owners who need to do many things at once and want to know how to get results quickly and without too much time spent on it.
It will show you have to make your social channels more effective, efficient and easy, including:
- Why you should use social media
- The basic rules of social media
- Different types of social posts and how to write them
- How to create a posting schedule that works for your business
- Guidelines for how you should interect with people over social media